What Makes the Brilliant Awards – Employee Experience Unique?
- The result is based on the data from companies ’employee surveys, which means that it is the employees’ real perceptions, and not subjective judgments, that control which companies are awarded the awards.
- More than 250 companies and over 290,000 responses from employees form the basis for the award
- A response rate of at least 80% to participate
- Data is collected throughout 2021
- Divided into two categories –Employer of the Year per industry and Greatest Change Journey
Want to know more about the award or the criteria? Do not hesitate to contact your contact person at Brilliant, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org