A survey doesn’t do anything good in itself, but well planned and executed it can be a powerful tool for organisational development. Survey findings will support the organisations’ work with improving employee engagement, drive change initiatives and reach overall business targets.
We have gathered a list of ten things to consider to get the most out of your engagement survey. Those things include:
- How to put the survey in a bigger context to get buy in from the organisation
- How to get results that help every working group focus on their most important improvement areas
- What to consider when choosing questions
- How to get all managers involved
- What to communicate before, during and after a survey